No one should be forced to pay the price for someone else’s wrongdoing. If you’ve been hurt in an accident that was caused by someone else, you deserve to be compensated for the full range of losses you have experienced. This includes payment for medical bills, missed time from work, and future anticipated expenses. An experienced Glendale personal injury lawyer can help you understand your rights and fight for the full compensation you need.
At Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer, we focus exclusively on personal injury claims. Our Glendale injury lawyer can meet with you whenever and wherever is most convenient for you to review your case and answer your questions. There are absolutely no upfront costs to start work on your case. In fact, you don’t pay us anything unless we recover payment for you.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced Glendale personal injury attorney.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Case?
Not every accident will lead to a personal injury claim. In order to recover compensation, you must demonstrate that someone else was at fault for your injury. You must also show that you incurred losses for which you can be financially compensated, such as medical bills, loss of income, and pain and suffering.
An experienced personal injury lawyer in Glendale can determine whether you have a case, as well as what types of compensation you are entitled to receive. Contact Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer today for a free case review.
How Can Our Glendale Personal Injury Lawyer Help You?
Our Glendale personal injury law firm has extensive experience and a long track record of success helping people who have been harmed due to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
Regardless of how you were injured, if someone else was at fault, we encourage you to contact our law offices today to find out how we can help.
How Much Is Your Glendale Personal Injury Claim Worth?
If you suffered injuries in an accident that was someone else’s fault, you deserve to recover full compensation for any associated losses, such as:
- Medical expenses for hospital visits, doctor’s appointments, surgeries, and other procedures
- Physical and/or occupational therapy
- Any medication prescribed to treat your injuries
- Costs of long-term care in the event of permanent disabilities
- Lost wages or income from missed work
- Loss of earning capacity due to physical disabilities that keep you from returning to work
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment or quality of life because of disfigurement, scarring, or disabilities
These are just some of the losses you may have suffered due to someone else’s negligence. An experienced Glendale personal injury lawyer can determine the full extent of your losses through a thorough investigation.
Why You Need a Glendale Personal Injury Attorney on Your Side
Pursuing a personal injury claim on your own can quickly become overwhelming. Insurance companies will fight as hard as they can to pay you as little as possible. The last thing you should have to do while you recover from your injuries is negotiating a lot of red tape and difficult insurance representatives.
Let a Glendale personal injury attorney from Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer fight for the best possible financial recovery in your case, by:
- Conducting a full investigation of the accident and your injuries
- Recovering all available evidence that we might use to build your case
- Carefully reviewing the evidence, including in conjunction with expert witnesses if necessary, to determine how the accident or your injuries occurred
- Identifying the party or parties that can be held liable to compensate you for your losses
- Documenting all your financial and personal losses to ensure that we pursue a full recovery for your case
- Managing all communication with the at-fault parties and insurance companies
- Negotiating for a settlement that accounts for the full extent of your losses
- Taking your case to court if this is the best way to get you the compensation you deserve