Were you hit by a car while out walking, running, or crossing the street? Even a seemingly minor hit from a motor vehicle can cause major physical, emotional, and financial damage for a pedestrian. If you are struggling to recover after being hit by a car, you need to speak with a trusted Phoenix pedestrian accident attorney as soon as possible. You may be able to recover significant financial compensation to help you get through this difficult time.
At Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer, our practice is focused exclusively on representing people who have been injured by the reckless actions of others. We’ve seen just how devastating pedestrian accidents can be, and we are committed to demanding justice for people like you. Our team always puts you and your needs first. We work around your schedule and meet wherever and whenever is most convenient to you. Most importantly, we handle all the details of your injury claim, so you can focus on healing.
If you were hit by a car and sustained injuries, contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation with a compassionate Phoenix pedestrian accident lawyer. We will fight to hold the person who hurt you accountable and demand the money and the justice you deserve.
How a Pedestrian Accident Attorney Can Help
Your time and energy should be focused on treating and rehabilitating the serious injuries you suffered in a pedestrian accident.
Let a skilled injury attorney from our firm manage everything else by:
- Investigating the crash to recover important evidence like accident scene photos, surveillance footage, police accident reports, and eyewitness statements
- Collaborating with accident reconstruction experts to develop a strong, persuasive claim on your behalf
- Documenting your expenses and losses, currently and for the future, so that you can demand compensation that is adequate for your needs
- Aggressively negotiating with the insurance company for a settlement that pays you fair and full compensation
- Pursuing your case all the way to trial if necessary to secure the best possible outcome
Our Phoenix pedestrian accident attorneys go above and beyond to take care of our clients. We explain what to expect every step of the way, and we are here to answer questions whenever you need us. Contact us now to get started with a free consultation.
Compensation for Phoenix Pedestrian Accident Victims
If you’ve been injured in a pedestrian accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to compensation for a variety of expenses, such as:
- Medical bills, including hospital stays, surgeries and other procedures, physical/occupational therapy, and prescription medication
- Long-term care expenses, if you suffer permanent disabilities or other chronic health conditions
- Loss of income and employment benefits if your injuries or resulting disabilities impact your ability to return to work
- Physical pain and suffering from your injuries and medical treatments
- Emotional trauma and distress
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement, or permanent disabilities causing a reduced quality of life
No one can tell you what your pedestrian injury claim is worth without taking the time to fully document your losses. Tell us more about your case during a free initial consultation.
Understanding Your Insurance Coverage
In most motor vehicle collisions, damages are covered by the at-fault driver’s insurance policy. However, if you have Medical Payments (Med Pay) coverage attached to your auto insurance policy, you may be able to obtain compensation from your own insurer after being hit by a car. Med Pay will provide partial or total coverage of medical bills, up to the limit of coverage you have purchased through your policy.
If you have uninsured/under insured motorist coverage, you may also be able to turn to your own auto insurance if you were hit by a driver who doesn’t have insurance or who doesn’t have enough coverage to fully compensate you. With UM/UIM coverage, your insurance company effectively replaces the insurance policy that the at-fault driver should have purchased.
Our team can review your insurance and help you identify all possible sources of compensation after a pedestrian accident.