After a car accident, you’re often dealing with two big issues – the damage to you and the damage to your car. Even if you reported the crash to the police, took pictures of the damage, and got the numbers of witnesses, forcing insurance companies to pay can be difficult. They want to twist your words, argue you were partially at fault, and minimize your damages. You need a trusted Phoenix car accident lawyer to fight for the compensation you deserve.
At Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer, we have the experience and the resources to take on deep-pocketed insurance companies. We get to know our clients on a personal level so we understand the full extent of the losses they have suffered. Our goal is to maximize the value of your car accident case so you have all the resources you need to heal and move forward.
Contact us today for a free consultation with a skilled Phoenix car accident attorney. Our team is available to talk anytime. And we do not charge any fees unless we recover payment for you.
When Should You Talk to a Car Accident Attorney After a Crash?
“Do I have a case?” That’s a common question we get from people who have just been involved in motor vehicle accidents. You may be wondering whether you need an auto accident attorney or if you should try to deal with the insurance company yourself. The truth is: It depends.
If you were lucky enough to escape the crash with no injuries, you should be able to handle a property damage claim without an attorney.
However, if you were hurt in the crash, you should get legal advice as soon as possible. Even injuries that seem minor at first can leave you with significant financial losses. A trusted car accident attorney can help you understand your right to compensation and fight for what’s fair in your case.
How a Phoenix Car Accident Attorney Can Help with Your Claim
Victims who negotiate on their own regularly get less than they would have working with Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer. This is because insurance companies take advantage of car accident victims who are over-stressed and have little experience with the legal system. When you choose a seasoned Phoenix car accident lawyer to handle your case, you are sending a message to the insurance company that you intend to get what you are owed.
At Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer, we fight fiercely for our clients. You can count on our legal team to:
- Investigate your car crash to secure all possible evidence before it is lost or destroyed
- Identify all potentially liable parties and sources of compensation
- Document the full extent of your injuries and losses, including medical bills, vehicle repair/replacement expenses, lost income, and intangible losses such as pain and suffering
- Work with accident reconstruction experts, medical professionals, life care planners, and other specialists to build a strong case on your behalf
- Negotiate aggressively with insurance companies and their attorneys for a maximum car accident settlement amount
- Take your case to trial if the insurance company refuses to do what’s right
Our team handles every detail of your Phoenix auto accident claim from start to finish. The only thing you have to do is focus on your recovery.
Fighting for Full Compensation After a Car Accident
The long-term costs of a car accident can extend far beyond the initial medical bills you see coming in. A serious auto accident can leave you with both economic and non-economic losses that impact all areas of your life. An experienced Phoenix car accident lawyer can work with you to accurately assess your damages and fight for the full compensation you deserve. This includes payment for:
- Medical expenses, including costs of ER bills, surgeries, hospital stays, doctor visits, diagnostic tests, medications, and medical equipment
- Rehabilitative therapy and long-term care expenses
- Lost income if you missed time from work due to your injuries
- Reduced earning capacity for the future if you are unable to return to work
- Repair or replacement costs for your damaged vehicle
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Wrongful death damages for those who lost a loved one in a catastrophic crash
Insurance companies may offer you a quick and easy settlement in the immediate aftermath of a motor vehicle accident. They are hoping you will jump at this initial offer before you understand the full extent of your losses. Never let an insurance adjuster tell you what your case is worth. You need your own car accident lawyer who is devoted to recovering maximum compensation for you.