Did you suffer a severe injury in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for the losses you have endured. Depending on what happened, this could include money for your medical bills, lost wages, diminished earning potential, and pain and suffering. A Tempe personal injury lawyer can help you understand your legal options.
At Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer, we believe you shouldn’t bear the financial burdens of an accident that was caused by someone else. Our firm focuses exclusively on helping injury victims in Tempe and throughout Arizona. We take the time to get to know you and understand your concerns and your needs. Our goal is to recover the maximum payment you deserve to get your life back on track.
Call our firm today for a free initial case evaluation with a knowledgeable Tempe personal injury lawyer. We will not charge any fees upfront to start work on your case. In fact, you only pay us if we secure payment for you.
How Do You Know If You Have a Personal Injury Case?
Of course, not every accident will result in a legal claim. However, if you were injured and someone else is to blame, you need to understand your legal options. To have a personal injury case, you will need to be able to show who is liable for your injuries, as well as the damages you have incurred as a result. Damages include things like medical bills and lost income from time missed from work. You may also have suffered less tangible damages like pain and suffering.
An experienced personal injury lawyer in Tempe can determine whether you have a case, and if so, what compensation you may be owed.
How Can Our Tempe Personal Injury Lawyers Help You?
At Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer, our Tempe personal injury lawyer can help you pursue fair compensation in claims involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bus accidents
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
How Much Is Your Personal Injury Claim Worth?
You deserve compensation for all the expenses and losses that you incur as a result of your injuries. However, it will take time to get a clear picture of what these losses will be. Our Tempe personal injury lawyers will work to thoroughly document your damages and demand a full financial recovery on your behalf. This may cover:
- Medical expenses for ER and hospital visits, surgeries and other medical procedures, physical/occupational therapy, prescriptions, and medical equipment
- Costs of long-term care for permanent disabilities or chronic health conditions caused by your injuries
- Lost income or wages if you had to take time off work to recover
- Loss of earning capacity caused by permanent disabilities or health conditions affecting your ability to return to your job or to find gainful employment
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Reduced quality of life caused by disabilities, scarring or disfigurement, or lower life expectancy because of your injuries
Every personal injury case is different. An attorney will have a better idea of what compensation you may be owed after meeting with you and investigating your case.
Why You Need a Tempe Personal Injury Attorney on Your Side
It can be incredibly difficult to handle the logistics of a claim while you’re also trying to recover from your injuries. The insurance company will also be working hard for any excuse to minimize the amount they pay you. A Tempe personal injury attorney from Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer can handle all the legal legwork on your behalf.
Our firm will take the pressure off you by:
- Using our experience in personal injury cases to investigate the accident and the injuries you have suffered
- Identifying every possible source of compensation
- Documenting your expenses and losses so that we pursue a full financial recovery on your behalf
- Retaining expert witnesses when needed to help us prepare effective, persuasive arguments in support of your claim
- Aggressively pursuing a full personal injury settlement that accounts for past, ongoing, and future losses
- Fighting for you at trial when litigation represents the best option for securing maximum compensation on your behalf