Were you hurt in an accident that was caused by someone else? If so, you should not have to bear the resulting financial burden yourself. A personal injury lawyer in Mesa, AZ from Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer can help you pursue fair compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, and other damages.
Our law firm is focused exclusively on helping injury victims like you. We have earned a reputation for aggressive legal advocacy and compassionate client service. We understand the difficulties, pain, and uncertainty that you may be facing after an accident. We also know how hard insurance companies will work to avoid paying you the compensation you deserve. Our firm will fight tirelessly for the best possible outcome in your case.
Contact us today to speak directly with an experienced Mesa personal injury attorney. We will review your case for free and answer all your questions. In fact, you can rest easy knowing that our firm does not charge any fees unless we recover payment for you.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Claim?
Not every accident will lead to a personal injury claim. In order to recover compensation, you will need to show that someone else caused your injuries. You will also need to show that you have suffered damages for which you can be compensated. Damages include things like medical bills, lost income if you missed time from work, and intangible losses such as pain and suffering.
If you have been hurt in an accident and are wondering about your legal options, please reach out to us today. There is no cost and no risk to getting the legal advice you need.
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Mesa
At Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer, we advocate for the rights and interests of clients who have been harmed due to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
Contact us today to learn how our Mesa personal injury law firm may be able to help if you’ve suffered injuries and losses due to someone else’s negligence.
Types of Damages You Could Recover in a Personal Injury Claim
Depending on the circumstances of your accident, you may be able to recover payment for losses such as:
- Medical expenses, including hospital bills, the cost of surgery and other medical procedures, doctor’s appointments, prescription drugs, or physical and occupational therapy
- Costs of long-term treatment if you suffer disabilities or chronic medical conditions due to your injuries
- Loss of wages or income if you miss time from work while recovering from your injuries
- Loss of earning potential if long-term health conditions or permanent disabilities affect your ability to continue working
- Physical pain caused by your injuries and subsequent medical treatment
- Emotional trauma and distress
- Loss of enjoyment and quality of life caused by disfigurement/scarring or disabilities
An experienced personal injury lawyer in Mesa can listen to your story, investigate your case, and calculate the full value of your claim. Contact Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer today for a free review of your case.
How Our Mesa Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
You should not have to bear the burden of pursuing a personal injury claim on your own, especially when you should be focused on your physical and emotional recovery. Let our Mesa personal injury attorney help by:
- Thoroughly investigating the underlying facts and circumstances of your injuries, recovering all available evidence to build as strong a case as possible
- Consulting with accident reconstruction experts to review the evidence and develop persuasive arguments showing how your injuries occurred
- Identifying all possible sources of compensation
- Documenting your financial and personal losses so that we pursue full compensation on your behalf
- Managing all communication with the insurance companies and aggressively negotiating for a settlement that provides you with a fair and full financial recovery
- Taking your case to trial if doing so is the best way to secure the money you deserve