A severe accident could change your life in an instant. It could leave you with debilitating injuries and a growing stack of medical bills. You may be unable to return to your job and suffer from physical pain and emotional trauma. If someone else caused the accident that resulted in your injuries, you shouldn’t be the one forced to pay. A Gilbert personal injury lawyer from Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer is here to help.
Our Gilbert personal injury law firm focuses exclusively on representing the rights and interests of accident victims throughout the Phoenix area. We treat you like a person, not a number. We get to know you and your needs, so that we can fight for the best possible result in your case.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced Gilbert personal injury attorney. You pay no fees upfront for us to start work on your case. In fact, you don’t pay us unless we recover money for you.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Case?
You could have a right to compensation if someone else’s actions caused your injury. In additional to showing liability, you will need to demonstrate that you suffered losses for which you can be financially compensated. Damages could include medical bills, lost income, and noneconomic losses such as pain and suffering.
If you are wondering whether you have a case, the best thing you can do is talk to a trusted personal injury attorney. At Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer, we can review your case for free and explain your legal options.
How Can Our Gilbert Personal Injury Lawyer Help You?
Our experienced team has extensive experience helping people who have been seriously injured due to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
We also represent families who have suffered unbearable loss due to a wrongful death.
Our goal in every case is to demand the financial compensation and justice our clients need to move forward after devastating accidents.
Maximizing Value in Your Personal Injury Case
At Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer, we fight for every bit of compensation you deserve to account for all the losses you have suffered, including:
- Medical bills and expenses for ER visits, surgeries and other procedures, doctor’s appointments, rehabilitation and therapy, prescriptions, and medical/mobility equipment
- Expenses necessitated by long-term care, if you are left with permanent disabilities or other chronic health conditions due to your injuries
- Loss of wages or income if you have to take time off work to recover from injuries
- Loss of earning ability and future income if disabilities or other permanent conditions leave you unable to return to your pre-injury job or to perform other kinds of work
- Physical pain and emotional suffering
- Reduced enjoyment and quality of life due to physical scarring, disfigurement, or disability
Why You Need a Gilbert Personal Injury Attorney on Your Side
At Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer, we know how hard accident victims must fight to get the fair compensation they deserve. We believe you should be focused on recovering from your injuries and getting back to your life, not on navigating red tape and fighting with insurance companies. Our Gilbert personal injury attorneys can take those challenges off your shoulders by:
- Thoroughly investigating the underlying facts and circumstances of the accident or incident that caused your injuries, and recovering any evidence we can use to build a claim for compensation on your behalf
- Consulting with expert witnesses in accident reconstruction, medicine, or finance to help us develop effective, persuasive arguments to prove the other side’s liability and the extent of the losses you have suffered
- Documenting both your financial and personal losses so that you can demand the full compensation you deserve
- Filing your claims for compensation with the at-fault parties and insurance companies, and aggressively negotiating for a settlement that adequately compensates you
- Preparing and filing a lawsuit if litigation becomes necessary, and pursuing your case all the way to trial if that is the best way to get the full compensation you deserve
Many accident victims worry that they cannot afford the expense of an attorney. But at Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer, we work on a contingency-fee basis. This means you won’t pay us until we secure the money you deserve.