If you’ve been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else, you could be owed financial compensation for everything you have suffered as a result. This includes medical expenses, missed paychecks, future care costs, pain and suffering, and other losses. A Chandler personal injury lawyer from Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer can help you demand the compensation you need to get your life back on track after a serious accident.
At Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer, we focus exclusively on personal injury cases. We know the pain and distress you may be feeling right now ─ because we’ve helped many people in similar positions. We also know that insurers and defense firms will do whatever it takes to pay you as little as possible. That’s why we fight aggressively for every penny you deserve.
Contact our firm today for a free initial consultation with a seasoned Chandler personal injury lawyer. It won’t cost you anything to learn more about your legal options and to start work on your claim. In fact, you don’t pay us unless we recover compensation for you.
How Do You Know If You Have a Personal Injury Claim?
You could have a personal injury claim if you have suffered some form of physical harm due to an accident that was caused by someone else’s careless or reckless behavior. You must be able to show who was liable for your injuries and what losses you have incurred as a result. This could be anything from medical bills to lost income to intangible losses such as pain and suffering.
The best way to know if you have a personal injury case is to speak with a knowledgeable attorney. At Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer, our Chandler personal injury attorney will review your case for free and advise you of your options.
How Can Our Chandler Personal Injury Lawyer Help You?
Chandler personal injury attorney Alexander Silkman has extensive experience handling claims involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bus accidents
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
Demanding Full Compensation in Your Personal Injury Claim
A personal injury claim can help you recover compensation for expenses and losses that you incurred after an accident. Full compensation in your personal injury claim may include:
- Costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, including hospital bills, surgeries or other medical procedures, physical/occupational therapy, doctor’s visits, prescriptions, and medical/mobility equipment purchases
- Costs of long-term care for permanent disabilities caused by your injuries
- Loss of wages or income because of time missed from work
- Loss of future earning ability if permanent disabilities impact your ability to return to your old job
- Physical pain and emotional trauma or suffering
- Loss of enjoyment and quality of life because of disfigurement, scarring, or physical disabilities
Why You Need a Chandler Personal Injury Lawyer on Your Side
It is not easy to recover fair compensation from an insurance company, even if you have a rock-solid personal injury claim. That’s because insurance companies and their legal departments will do everything they can to minimize losses and maximize profits. A Chandler personal injury lawyer from Silkman Law Firm Injury & Accident Lawyer can give you the best chance at securing maximum financial recovery for your losses by:
- Conducting a thorough investigation of the accident and the underlying facts and circumstances to secure evidence we can use to build your claim
- Consulting with expert witnesses, if necessary, to build the strongest possible case for maximum compensation
- Identifying who is at fault for your injuries and all potential sources of compensation
- Vigorously pursuing negotiations with insurers to try to reach a settlement that pays you maximum compensation for your past, ongoing, and future losses and expenses
- Taking your claim to trial if that presents the best option to secure the money you’re owed
Insurance companies and their lawyers handle claims like yours every day. They will take advantage of people who are not represented by a dedicated personal injury attorney. When you get a skilled Chandler injury lawyer on your side, you are showing the insurance companies that you intend to fight for the maximum recovery you are owed.